- a) Data maintenance is necessary to test the performance of our service and to enable us to connect with you in connection with improvising the quality of our service.
- b) Data maintenance is necessary for compliance purpose and any legal obligation we are subject to.
If you are not at least 18 years of age, please seek advice of your parents and/ or guardians, before you start using our Application’s Services.Data Security:
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings associated with LYKSTAGE application.Information We Collect :
While using LYKSTAGE, we ask you to provide with us certain personally identifiable information that are used to contact or identify you (that is, "Personal Information"). Personal Information shall include without limitation, your name, E-mail address, Phone number, complete address in case of the host & valid ID in case of the host. Not subject to limitation of above information, we may ask for other data, in case of hosting your live ticketed event on LYKSTAGE, so as to comply with the procedures and the rules from time to time as per our discretion.
Such information are necessary for us to comply with our regulatory obligations in running our service.
When You access Our Services through the Application, We shall automatically collect the following data:
- a) Browser type
- b) IP address
- c) Language
- d) Operating system
- e) Cookies and the ID and location of your device
- f) The state or country from which you accessed LYKSTAGE
- g) The pages/videos you view
- h) Length of time spent on pages/videos
- i) The services you use and the way you use such services (e.g., the content you access, view, click on, search for, transact etc.)
- j) The date and time of your visit
- k) Metadata, logs files, error logs
- l) Other geographic and demographic information; and
- m) Other hardware and software information.
- n) Which pop up or push messages you might have seen and responded to
- a) Functionality Cookies: Company uses these cookies so that We recognize You on Our Application and remember Your previously selected preferences.
- b) Advertising Cookies: Company uses these cookies to collect information about Your visit to Our Application, the content You viewed, the links You followed and the information about You browser, device, IP Address. Our Company sometimes shares limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share inline data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This that when you visit another website, You may be shown advertising based on Your browsing patterns on our Application.
- c) Session Cookies- We use Session Cookies to operate our Application.
- d) Preference Cookies- We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- e) Security Cookies- We use Security Cookies for security purposes. The cookie also enables us to recall your past activities, post your account data, and tailor site elements and special offers to you. No personal/specific/individual information about you is stored on the cookie.
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information for the purpose of improvising the experience of our service. Such information is also used to be able to recommend content of your choice available on LYKSTAGE platform. To provide you with information, or services that you request from Us.How Information Provided By You Is Disclosed:
We may disclose personal information that We collect, or You provide as described in this Policy:
- a) To Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- b) To contractors, service providers and other third parties, such as our payment processing partners, we use to support Our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them.
- c) To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about Application users is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- a) To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
The security of Your personal information and all Your information as collected as above mentioned is important to us, but by using LYKSTAGE you acknowledge that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is a 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee absolute security to your data. You further acknowledge and affirm that we shall, under no circumstances, be responsible in any manner for any unauthorized disclosures of any and all information shared by you on or via the Application and any/all consequences thereof, including without limitation any loss(es) and/or damage(s) suffered to/due to any information shared by You.Changes to Policy:
The User specifically agrees that the details related to Their account shall be disclosed to the bank or any other medium through which the LYK Stage Account is being credited. The sensitive information of the User shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior approval of the users or for a service which is requested by the User or for the above mentioned clauses.Limitation of Liability:
We are not liable for any loss(es) in case the user is disclosing its information to a third party, We shall not be liable to third parties for the ill functioning of the Users. We hold no liability in any scenario. We shall protect the user’s information with commercially acceptable means and thereby we waive any kind of liability against Us.Contact Information:
Address: ________________GDPR Policy:
Under the GDPR Policy, the User and/ or Host shall be entitled to:
- a) The right to access copies of their personal data;
- b) The right to rectification any information they believe to be inaccurate;
- c) Right to erasure of personal information under certain circumstances;
- d) Right to restrict processing of personal information under certain circumstances;
- e) Right to request the Company to transfer data that has been collected to another organization or elsewhere.